Downloading Package from ThemeForest (Envato Market)
- Go the https://themeforest.net/downloads to access the files you have previously bought.
- Click your name link located at the top right area of the screen
- Click ‘Downloads‘
- Find “Thrive – Intranet & Community WordPress Theme” item and click on the button “Download“.
- Select “All files & documentation“
The download will automatically begin.
Choosing the right files
- After downloading the package through Themeforest, unzip the package and locate ‘WordPress Themes‘ directory.
- You will find that there are two Themes directory available for you to choose. The “Old Thrive Legacy” and the latest “Thrive Nouveau (Recommended)“. If you previously bought Thrive and do not want to upgrade to the new Theme which uses the “BuddyPress Nouveau Template Pack”, select “Old Thrive Legacy“. Otherwise, choose “Thrive Nouveau (Recommended).”
There will be two themes presented for each the theme version respectively, one Child Theme and one Parent Theme.
Proceed to the next tutorial to find out how to upload those files to your WordPress powered website as a Theme.