Flocks have an awesome feature called ‘Flocks One Click Demo Import’ feature that allows you to choose a particular demo of the theme and import its Contents, Slider, Widgets, Menu(s), and Customizer’s options – with all just a click of a mouse.
Previously, we have installed and activated ‘One Click Demo Import.’ We will use this plugin to import the demo contents.
Let us begin:
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Appearance’ > ‘Import Demo Data.’
- In the ‘One Click Demo Import’ page, you will see all the available demo of Flocks and find the ‘Main Demo.’
- Decide which ‘Demo’ to import and then click the ‘Import’ button associated with each demo item.
- A modal will appear on your screen that is labeled ‘Are you sure?’. Click the ‘Yes, import!’ button to start the demo import process.
- Wait for a few minutes, it may take 5 to 10 minutes for the import process to finish. Some sites might take longer, but it all depends on the speed of your server and your download speed.
After the import process has finished importing the contents of your selected demo, check your site to see if all the contents have been properly imported and if you have successfully copied the look and feel of your selected demo.
The members and groups data are not included in the import process because these data should be unique, and it is up for you to create these data manually.