At this point, we need to make sure that your site matches the look and feel of the Flocks GeoDirectory Demo. You need to download the ‘customizer.dat‘ file first through this link:
Click here to download
Alternatively, if you wanted to copy the look and feel of the other Flocks GeoDirectory demo, you can download their ‘Theme Customizer File‘ through the links below:
- For ‘Flocks GeoDirectory Modern Demo‘ – Click here to download
- For ‘Flocks GeoDirectory Modern Minimalist Demo‘ – Click here to download
- For ‘Flocks GeoDirectory Classic Minimal Demo‘ – Click here to download
Follow the instructions below on how to import the ‘customizer.dat‘ file or the ‘Theme Customizer File‘ that you downloaded into your site:
- This steps assumes that you have already installed & activated ‘Customizer Export/Import‘ plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import/)
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard‘ > ‘Appearance‘ > ‘Customize’ and scroll down to the bottom then click the ‘Export/Import‘ button.
- In the ‘Import‘ section, click the ‘Choose File‘ button and select the ‘customizer.dat‘ file or the ‘Theme Customizer File‘ that you had previously downloaded.
- Then, check the ‘Download and import image files‘ checkbox.
- Finally, click the ‘Import‘ button.