You might notice that the widgets in our demo are missing on your site after you have imported the ‘flocks-gd-demo-content.xml’ file. Don’t panic, you just need to download the ‘flocks-gd-demo-widgets.wie‘ file through this link: Click here to download
Follow the instructions below to import the ‘flocks-gd-demo-widgets.wie‘ file :
- First, you need to ‘Install’ and ‘Activate’ the ‘Widgets Importer & Exporter’ plugin by Steven Gliebe. https://wordpress.org/plugins/widget-importer-exporter/
- For more tips on how to properly manage your plugins in your site, visit this link to a ‘WordPress Article’ about Managing Plugin (Quick Guide): https://codex.wordpress.org/Managing_Plugins
- After you have ‘Installed’ and ‘Activated’ the said plugin, go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Tools > ‘Widget Importer & Exporter.’
- Then in your ‘Widget Importer & Exporter’ page go to the ‘Import Widgets’ section and click the ‘Choose file’ button and select the ‘flocks-gd-demo-widgets.wie‘ file that you had downloaded.
- Finally, click the ‘Import Widgets’ button.