Before we start the demo import, you need to download the ‘flocks-gd-demo-content.xml.zip‘ file through this link: Click here to download
Then unzip the ‘flocks-gd-demo-content.xml.zip‘ file to extract the ‘flocks-gd-demo-content.xml’ file that you need to import the demo content.
To import the ‘flocks-gd-demo-content.xml’ file to your site, follow the instructions below to complete the process:
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Tools’ > ‘Import.’
- In the ‘Import’ page go to the ‘WordPress’ section and click the ‘Run Importer’ link. (If the ‘Install Now’ link is displayed instead of the ‘Run Importer’ link it means that you need to ‘Install’ and ‘Activate’ the importer plugin first before proceeding.)
- After that, it will redirect you to the ‘Import WordPress’ page. In this page click the ‘choose file:’ button and select the ‘flocks-gd-demo-content.xml’ file that you had downloaded.
- After you have selected the ‘flocks-gd-demo-content.xml’ file click the ‘Upload file and import’ button. Eventually, you will be presented to assign post to users.
- Then, check the ‘Download Attachments’ checkbox.
- Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button to begin the importation. Wait for 3 ~ 5 minutes depending on your download speed and server speed.
In the next page, we will configure the General Settings. Click on the next button found below.