The Flocks GeoDirectory Themepack is a plugin for Flocks that handle the style of the GeoDirectory plugin. The said plugin handles the design of the GeoDirectory to make it compatible to Flocks. It is easy to use, just install and activate. It will handle the GeoDirectory integration automatically.
Setup and Installation:
Flocks GeoDirectory Themepack requires few things in order to run properly.
- PHP 5.4 and up
- WordPress 4.7 and up
- Flocks – Business, Social Networking, and Community WordPress Theme (Should be activated)
- GeoDirectory 6.19 and up (Should be activated)
You can download the said plugin through this link: Direct Download
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard‘ > ‘Plugins‘ > ‘Add new‘ and click the ‘Upload Plugin‘ button.
- Next, a section will appear in your screen saying this message: ‘If you have a plugin in a .zip format, you may install it by uploading it here.’ Click the button labeled ‘Choose File‘ in the said section and select the ‘flocks-geodirectory-themepack.zip’ file that you have downloaded.
- Then, click the ‘Install Now‘ button. Wait for a few minutes until the plugin finishes the installation.
- Finally, go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Plugins’ > ‘Installed Plugins’ and activate the ‘Flocks GeoDirectory Themepack’ plugin.