Like any other themes, you can install and activate Flocks inside of your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Appearance’ > ‘Themes.’ Follow the installation process that is instructed below to install the Flocks theme on your website.
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Appearance’ > ‘Themes.’
- In the ‘Themes’ page, click the ‘Add New’ button.
- It will then redirect you to the ‘Add Themes’ page, in the said page click the ‘Upload Theme’ button.
- After that, a section will appear that contains the ‘Choose File’ button.
- Then click the ‘Choose File’ button and choose the theme file (flocks.zip) inside of the package under ‘wordpress-theme’ directory.
- After you have selected the theme file (flocks.zip), click the ‘Install Now’ button.
- After the WordPress Theme Installation has finished uploading ‘Flocks,’ click the ‘Activate’ button.
- Finally, check to see if your website has now the look and feel of the Flocks theme.