After you have successfully imported the demo contents, you need to activate the ‘Kirki Toolkit’ plugin (if not yet activated) to avail the full potential of the Flocks.
Follow the instructions below if you have not yet activated/installed the ‘Kirky Toolkit‘ plugin.
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard‘ > ‘Appearance‘ > ‘Customize.’ This will redirect you to the ‘WordPress Customizer‘ page.
- In the ‘WordPress Customizer‘ page, you will see a sidebar on the left side with a list of panels, go to the panel that has a message containing these text ‘You have installed Kirki. Activate it to take advantage of this theme’s features in the customizer.’
- Then in the said panel click the ‘Activate Now’ button. It will redirect you to the Plugins‘ page.
- In the ‘Plugins’ page, find the ‘Kirki Toolkit’ plugin in the list of plugins.
- Finally, click the ‘Activate’ link beneath the title of ‘Kirki Toolkit’ plugin in the list of plugins.
After you have finished using the ‘Theme Customizer’ you can always deactivate the ‘Kirki Toolkit’ plugin in your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Plugins.’ All settings will remain intact.