- In your ‘WordPress Administration‘ panel go to ‘Settings‘ > ‘Breadcrumb NavXT.’
- Under ‘Breadcrumb NavXT Settings‘ page go to the ‘General‘ tab.
- In the ‘General‘ tab go to the ‘BreadCrumb Separator‘ setting change ‘ > ‘ to <span class=“breadcrumb-separator”>/</span>.
- Under ‘General‘ tab, change the ‘Home Template‘
- <span typeof=”v:Breadcrumb”><a rel=”v:url” property=”v:title” title=”Go to %title%.” href=”%link%” class=“%type%”>%htitle%</a></span>
- <a title=”Go to %ftitle%.” href=”%link%” class=”%type%”>Home</a>
- Finally, click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
That is all the configuration needed for the ‘BreadCrumb NAVXT’ to replicate the style of the demo.
This section will cover the guidelines on how to make the ‘WooCommerce‘ plugin work with ‘Klein WordPress Theme.’ WooCommerce is already handled nicely by the theme and it only requires you a very few steps in-order to work properly.
In ‘WordPress Administration‘ panel go to ‘Dashboard‘. In the ‘Dashboard‘ page there is a notification coming from WooCommerce asking you to install WooCommerce Pages. Click the ‘Install WooCommerce Pages‘ link.
After you click ‘Install WooCommerce Pages‘ link, go to the ‘Products‘ and select a product to view. Check each WooCommerce pages as it looks similar to the demo site by now :).
No theme configurations required.
All WordPress plugins should play nicely with Klein. However, some plugins define their own sets of styles and HTML IDs/Classes which won’t be overwritten by the theme styling by default.
The styling of these plugins, however, will be affected by the theme global styling such as typography, line heights, and responsive elements otherwise specified by the plugin.