Klein has two ‘Premium Plugins‘ which are included in the ‘Theme Package.’
- Visual Composer (https://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-page-builder-for-wordpress/242431)
- Revolution Slider (https://codecanyon.net/item/slider-revolution-responsive-wordpress-plugin/2751380)
The ‘Visual Composer‘ plugin and the ‘Revolution Slider‘ plugin has so-called ‘Automatic Features‘ which you can use to easily update the said plugins if there is a new version available. While this process is convenient for buyers, you need to buy your own license in order to make it possible.
To update the ‘Visual Composer‘ plugin and the ‘Revolution Slider‘ plugin manually (Free!), please follow the instructions below:
- ‘Deactivate‘ and ‘Delete‘ your current version of ‘Visual Composer‘ plugin and the ‘Revolution Slider‘ plugin.
- After deleting the said plugins, a notification message will prompt below in the ‘Page Title‘ of your ‘WordPress Administration Panel‘ that contains a link saying ‘Install the said plugin.’
- This process might seem familiar with the first time you have downloaded and installed the said plugins from our private repository.
- Finally, ‘Activate‘ the said plugins.
Check if you have the latest version. Please take note, that there might be delays in updating the said plugins, kindly wait for 24-48 hours before attempting to update the ‘Visual Composer‘ plugin and the ‘Revolution Slider‘ plugin again. Thank you 🙂