- Project – Think of it as a house for your new task. A project should live inside a particular group.
- Task – You can use this feature to assign a new job or a new order to each member of a particular project.
- Task Members Assignment – Ability to assign a task to individual members.
- Priority Levels – Ability to organize work based on their priority.
- Email Notification – Notifies members when there are new Task updates. Can be configured inside your email settings.
- BuddyPress Notification – Automatically notifies a person when there is a new task assigned to them.
- Recent Task Widget – A Widget that displays the list of all the new Tasks of the current user.
- Activity Stream Integration – Automatically convert the actions you take when creating a new Task as BuddyPress Activity which can be inside a Group Activity or User Activity.
- File Attachment – An ability to attach a file to the particular task.