Creating a New Project:
- Go to your project directory page or if you have not yet assigned a page for your projects directory, follow this instruction.
- Inside the project directory page, click the “New Project” button. See screenshot below:
- You will be presented with a modal wherein you can enter the project title and the project description. When you are done, click “Save Project”.
Create a Project through the ‘User Profile’ page:
- Click the ‘New Projects’ tab when you are in the ‘User Profile’ page.
- You will be redirected to the ‘New Project‘ page. Now, type the ‘Project Name’ and the ‘Project Description’ in the ‘Project Name’ text field and the ‘Project Description’ text field.
- Then go to the ‘Assign to Group’ section and select a group in the drop-down selection.
- Finally, click the ‘Save Project’ button.