Stop: This documentation was written for Thrive 2.2 version and below. If you are using Thrive 3.0 or greater, please refer to this documentation.
Aside from BuddyPress, Thrive Intranet, BuddyDrive, and BuddyPress Docs, there are other several plugins in which Thrive is actively supporting. This plugins are the following but not limited to:
- BuddyPress Global Search ( https://wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-global-search/ )
- Let your members search through every BuddyPress component, along with pages and posts and custom post types of your choice, all in one unified search bar with a live dropdown of results.
- Menu Icons (https://wordpress.org/plugins/menu-icons/)
- This plugin gives you the ability to add icons to your menu items, similar to the look of the latest dashboard menu.
- The Events Calendar (https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/)
- The Events Calendar is a carefully crafted, extensible plugin that lets you easily share your events. Beautiful. Solid. Awesome.
- Visual Form Builder (https://wordpress.org/plugins/visual-form-builder/)
- Build beautiful, fully functional contact forms in only a few minutes without writing PHP, CSS, or HTML.
- WP Polls (https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-polls/)
- Adds an AJAX poll system to your WordPress blog. You can also easily add a poll into your WordPress’s blog post/page.
- Visual Composer (http://codecanyon.net/item/visual-composer-page-builder-for-wordpress/242431)
- Visual Composer is Drag and Drop Frontend and Backend Page Builder Plugin for WordPress