Stop: This documentation was written for Thrive 2.2 version and below. If you are using Thrive 3.0 or greater, please refer to this documentation.
After you have finished importing the ‘demo-content.xml’ file, you will notice that your ‘Home’ page is not the same as the demo. Please kindly follow the steps below to assign the ‘News’ page and the ‘Dashboard’ page.
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Settings’ > ‘Reading’.
- In the ‘Reading Settings’ page go to the ‘Front page displays’ setting and select “A static page (select below)” option.
- Then in ‘Font page’ drop-down select ‘Dashboard’ in the drop-down selection.
- In ‘Posts page’ drop-down select ‘News Blog’ in the drop-down selection.
- Finally, click the ‘Save Changes’ button.
Check your homepage, aside from members and widgets your homepage should now at least set to cater the widgets and members. Proceed to next step to automatically import the demo widgets.