Stop: This documentation was written for Thrive 2.2 version and below. If you are using Thrive 3.0 or greater, please refer to this documentation.
To assign your newly imported ‘Menu’ which is part of the demo content XML, please kindly follow the instructions below:
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Appearance’ > ‘Menus.’
- Then in the ‘Menus’ page click ‘Manage Locations’ tab.
- In the ‘Manage Locations’ tab go to the ‘Primary Menu’ drop-down and select ‘Header’ in the drop-down selection.
- In the ‘Manage Locations’ tab go to the ‘Secondary Menu’ drop-down and select ‘Sidenav’ in the drop-down selection.
- Finally, click the ‘Save Changes’ button and check if your menu is now displaying properly.
Some links may go to the live demo URL since we have added it statically, to change the link, go to the ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Appearance’ > ‘Menus’ and edit the desired menu.
Learn more about WordPress Menu here ishttps://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_Menu_User_Guide