Stop: This documentation was written for Thrive 2.2 version and below. If you are using Thrive 3.0 or greater, please refer to this documentation.
In the demo, you have seen that the members have corresponding titles/role to their profile. In order for you to configure the title or role of a user in their profile, please follow the instructions below:
- Inside your WP Admin Panel, go to ‘Users’ > ‘Profile Fields’.
- Click ‘Add New Field’.
- In the ‘Name’ field, type ‘Role’.
- Add some description (optional).
- Configure how the field would work, e.g. select, text, multiselect, etcetera.
- Click ‘Save’ or ‘Update’.
Once the user has provided the ‘Role’ field with their own data, the theme will automatically display the value next to their name, just like in the demo 🙂