Stop: This documentation was written for Thrive 2.2 version and below. If you are using Thrive 3.0 or greater, please refer to this documentation.
Like any other themes, you can install and activate Thrive inside of your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Appearance’ > ‘Themes.’ Please kindly follow the installation process that is instructed below to install the Thrive theme on your website.
- Go to WordPress Admin Panel > ‘Appearance’ > ‘Themes’.
- In the ‘Themes’ page click ‘Add New’ button.
- It will then redirect you to the ‘Add Themes’ page, in the said page click the ‘Upload Theme’ button.
- After that, a section will appear that contains the ‘Choose File’ button
- Then click the ‘Choose File’ button and choose the theme file (thrive.zip) inside the package under ‘wordpress-theme’ directory.
- After you have selected the theme file (thrive.zip), click the ‘Install Now’ button.
- After the WordPress Theme Installer has finished uploading ‘Thrive,’ click the ‘Activate’ button.
- Finally, check to see if your website has now the look and feel of the Thrive theme.