Stop: This documentation was written for Thrive 2.2 version and below. If you are using Thrive 3.0 or greater, please refer to this documentation.
At this point, we need to make sure our site match the look and feel of the community site. Green colors schemes and 1 page layout.
Follow the steps below:
- This steps assumes that you have already installed & activated Customizer Export/Import plugin (https://wordpress.org/plugins/customizer-export-import/)
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard‘ > ‘Appearance‘ > ‘Customize’ and scroll down to the bottom then click the ‘Export/Import‘ button.
- In the ‘Import‘ section, click the ‘Choose File‘ button and select the ‘.dat‘ file that you have previously downloaded in the ‘Demo Data Files‘ section (https://www.dropbox.com/s/cao8vntrdq7bn26/thrive-community-demo-customizer.dat?dl=0). Then check the ‘Download and import image files‘ checkbox and finally, click the ‘Import‘ button.
- After the import is done processing, click on the ‘close‘ button to exit the customizer screen.
- You’re done! Please proceed to the next step.