Stop: This documentation was written for Thrive 2.2 version and below. If you are using Thrive 3.0 or greater, please refer to this documentation.
Now, we are going to import the ‘Thrive-Elearning-demo-Customizer.dat‘ file you downloaded a while ago using the ‘Customizer Export/Import‘ plugin. Please kindly follow the instructions below to start the importation.
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ > ‘Appearance’ > ‘Customize.’
- After that, it will redirect you to the ‘Theme Customizer’ page.
- In the ‘Theme Customizer’ page, you will see a sidebar on the left side with a list of panels, click the panel that is labeled ‘Export/Import.’
- Inside ‘Export/Import’ panel, click the ‘Choose File’ button and select the ‘Thrive-Elearning-demo-Customizer.dat‘ file that you have download and check the ‘Download and import image files?’ checkbox and click the ‘Import’ button.
- Finally, click ‘Save & Publish’ button.