Stop: This documentation was written for Thrive 2.2 version and below. If you are using Thrive 3.0 or greater, please refer to this documentation.
Now, we are going to import the ‘XML‘ file you downloaded a while ago using the ‘WordPress Importer‘ plugin. Please kindly follow the instructions below to start the importation.
- Go to your ‘WordPress Dashboard’ >’Tools’ > ‘Import.’
- In the ‘Import’ page go to the ‘WordPress’ section and click the ‘Run Importer’ link. (If the ‘Install Now’ link is displayed instead of the ‘Run Importer’ link it means that you need to ‘Install’ and ‘Activate’ the importer plugin first before proceeding.)
- After that, it will redirect you to the ‘Import WordPress’ page. In this page click ‘choose file:’ button and select the ‘thrive-Elearning-demo-data.xml’ file that you have previously downloaded.
- After you have selected the ‘thrive-Elearning-demo-data.xml’ file click ‘Upload file and import’ button. Eventually, you will be presented to assign post into users. Check ‘Download Attachments’ checkbox.
- Finally, click the ‘Submit’ button to begin the importation please kindly wait for 3 ~ 5 minutes depending on your download speed and server speed.